Products and Services
Data projects can often be complex. We at Stanton Allen and our clients want certainty as to the scope of the work and the likely cost and timescale. However, this is often difficult as there can be a number of unknowns which are difficult to confirm during initial conversations before contracts are signed. To resolve this, we have created the Data Discovery. This is typically a fixed price engagement which enables us to confirm that we are able to gain the necessary technical access we need, to review the data and clarify certain assumptions. At the end of this exercise we create a project charter and statement of work which reflects the project that will be undertaken thus giving everyone certainty before we start.
- A clear understanding of the client’s data.
- Clarification of assumptions.
- A full review of the data.
- Understanding the data means no surprises further down the line.
- Consultative approach and expertise on data management best practices.
- Technical access certainty
- Project Charter.
- Statement of work for clarity before undertaking the project.