Products and Services
The management of data in CRM systems may have evolved but the expectations of accuracy have only increased. Data management teams however have often reduced in size or at least had their remit enlarged.
The Data Confidence application for InterAction uses an automated process to analyse the data and then rank it according to the method and recency of any data validation activities. For example, if IQ or gwabbit are being used, or contacts have updated their data through a marketing response, or if an authorised data steward has proactively validated data using an approved source. There is even a “partial” validation for contacts that have received emails and not bounced. The confidence in the data is written back as an additional field and then the accompanying dashboard report enables the firm to take a snapshot of their data at any time, which can be further analysed by folder. So, for example, if the firm is about to use a marketing list for an event, they can quickly and easily see those records that might need some attention and those that do not.
- An automated process to highlight data validation activities.
- Locates records easily for further analysis.
- Especially useful for managing data for a small team with large data management requirements.
- See at a glance which data needs work.
- Dashboard report for data snapshots at any time.
- Data written back to additional fields.
- Further analysis by folder.