Products and Services
Archiving contacts manually in InterAction is a time-consuming process and if contacts remain associated with publicly visible entities, they can still be found. The Stanton Allen Auto Archive routine for InterAction enables an administrator to archive contacts (retaining a folder-specific version of all of their public information) into a secure hidden folder. Archiving can be run on any sub-set of the data in InterAction. A set of management reports is provided as part of the process to ensure that no contacts with any real value to the firm are removed.
- A process to automatically archive contacts from InterAction.
- Driven by the scores created by automated predetermined scoring criteria. (See Auto Scoring)
- Creates folder specific activities which record all the information that was previously held on the contact for reference.
- Removal of redundant data from the firm list.
- Allows the firm to focus on the data that is relevant.
- Ability to ‘resuscitate’ archived data if required.
- Cleaner database
- Archive repository in CRM