Products and Services
Firms often struggle to manage the relationships for those professionals who have left the firm. The Stanton Allen Alumni Knows relationship routine manages this quickly and easily. When a leaver is added to the firm’s Alumni folder then this triggers an update to that contact’s “Knows” relationships setting them to a new relationship type of “Alumni Knows“. This then enables these contacts to be separated from current employees of the firm for who knows who?” reports. If a contact returns then the process is automatically reversed.
- Development of “who knows who?” relationships across the entire firm.
- Helps to identify cross sales and referral for business development.
- Identify relationships with alumni so that they can be excluded from exports.
- Identify clients “at risk” by being able to quickly and easily see those only known by people who no longer work at the firm.
- Enhance existing system functionality.
- HR Management.
- Correctly aligned “Who Knows Who?” relationships.