Products and Services
Scorecard and Score Card League Table
The Stanton Allen Score Card is an SSRS (SQL) based report that enables firms to measure the quality of data, user behaviour and contact engagement at a moment in time or over time. The report enables the data to be measured based on the contacts known to a specific professional or those contacts which a secretary is responsible for managing, or in a client group, Contact Type or Marketing List.
- A dashboard report which can be run for a specific user or other sets of data e.g. client groups, offices or practices.
- A league table provides the ability to measure and compare users over time.
- Drill downs provide details of which contacts need attention with the ability to click through to the contact. (InterAction only at present).
- Enables the firm to score subsets of the data and benchmark them against an ideal record definition.
- Provides the ability to identify good practice and those that need additional support.
- Can be used to drive reward for users that are achieving high scores.
- Enables CRM teams to target specific data issues.
- A Score Card report.
- Drill down reports provide details of which contacts need attention with the ability to click through to the contact.
- Can now write back to InterAction to enable searching within the Windows client for records by score.