Products and Services
ScoreCard and ScoreCard League Table
The Stanton Allen ScoreCard process supplies a set of SSRS reports that enables firms to measure the quality of data, user behaviour and contact engagement at a moment in time or over time. Contact scores are also loaded into InterAction to allow searching as well as a historical view of changing scores. The main report enables the data to be measured based on the contacts known to a specific professional or those contacts which a secretary is responsible for managing, or are in a selected client group.
- Contact scores stored in InterAction
- A dashboard report which can be run for a specific user or other sets of data e.g. client groups, offices or practices.
- A league table provides the ability to measure and compare users over time.
- Drill downs provide details of which contacts need attention with the ability to click through to the contact. (InterAction only at present).
- Enables the firm to score subsets of the data and benchmark them against an ideal record definition.
- Provides the ability to identify good practice and those that need additional support.
- Can be used to drive reward for users that are achieving high scores.
- Enables CRM teams to target specific data issues.
- A Score Card report.
- Drill down reports provide details of which contacts need attention with the ability to click through to the contact.
- Write back to InterAction to enable searching within the Windows client for records by score.