Products and Services
When Implementing a new CRM system it is essential to get the initial data migration right. However the first and most important consideration is to be really clear on what you are trying to achieve with the new system, as this will drive how the data is cleaned and migrated. You have to ask yourself three really important questions:
1. Which users are going to benefit from the project?
2. How are they going to use the data?
3. Where is the most appropriate place to store the information?
Our consultants help you to answer these questions and then implement the most appropriate integration solution.
- A clear data cleaning and migration plan.
- An understanding of how data will be harvested from legacy systems.
- A clear plan for how changes to source systems during the clean-up will be managed.
- Enhances the quality of the firms data.
- Consultative approach and expertise on data management best practices / data transformation / enhancement to align to the new system.
- A new CRM system configured and populated as required.
- Data quality improvements.
- Data management best practices enhanced.