Products and Services
Client Dashboard Reports
Clients are increasingly needing to generate actionable and meaningful business development reports from their CRM system. One of the challenges is that users who have information about relationships and activities are not positively engaged with the CRM system and therefore do not record this information.
Our experience has shown that one of the ways to engage users is to provide them with reports that can enable them to identify, quickly and easily, where their business development activity is generating results and where there are gaps.
- Engagement Reporting provides an overview of the engagement with a specific client or group of clients and can display relationships, billings and revenues against targets.
- The Practice Group Summary report aims to show all the activities taking place with all the companies in which a specific practice group is interested.
- Ability to see all of the information in one place.
- Gives a ‘firm’ view of the data in an “easy to consume” format.
- Provides Business Development teams the information to help drive key initiatives.
- We can produce reports using any style or brand template. The goal of our reports is to produce visually interesting actionable output.